The Advantages Of Spriggs Brothers Organic Fertilization
1. Organic fertilizaton products and techniques is ALL that we do and ONLY what we do.
In the past few years landscape companies have begun adding Organic Fertilization to their list of "Jack of All Trade" services. While we are glad that the organic message is spreading, organic lawn care is much more than just spreading organic products. There is the knowledge and philosophy of always complementing the laws of nature.
2. All fertilizers and herbicides we use are OMRI or NOP 100% approved organic.
We do not use bio solids or urea in our products.
3. There is no cross contamination from applying toxic harmful chemicals on your lawn and then usind the same equipment to apply organic products on another lawn.
You wont have to worry about whether we contaminated your lawn because we accidentally put chemicals on the lawn. We see this quite often with companies who try to do both services.
4. Organic fertilizaton is drought and heat friendly.
Organic fertilizers will not burn your lawn in 95 plus degree heat like synthetic chemical fertilizers, therefore you do not have to immediately water in after an application. This is a big plus when you are on water restricted days. Also, organically treated lawns require less watering than chemically treated lawns.
5. We are a family owened business and not a franchise.
We have been organically treating lawns in North Texas for 15 years. Our experience and knowledge comes from working first hand with North Texas lawns vs a franchise whose headquarters is 1,000 miles away. You get personal service from the founders & owners of Spriggs Brothers Organic Landscape.